Monday, June 18, 2012

No Manic Monday here!!

Day 6 of P90X and I'm going strong!! Kenpo X day today... pretty good cardio workout. I really liked some of the work towards the end of the program. I think it'll not only assist with cardio health but also with focus and discipline. I have mixed feelings towards rest day tomorrow but I know well that the body does need a rest. This week I need to focus on getting a recovery product and using it regularly. My morning routine goes something like this... 5am- Wakeup and get ready to work it. 6ish (depending on the workout obviously)- refill water if needed then hop in shower and get ready for work. 6:40ish- warm the bottle for the baby and get her up and dressed while bottle is warming. 6:50ish- feed baby and get the 3 year old to rise and get ready. Out the door by 7:15ish- take kids to daycare and arrive for work by 8am. Most days I'm able to squeeze some food in there but somedays I cannot. I can get something in after 8am but I feel as if I need something, even something little, in there before 8am rolls around. I think a recovery drink would work well because I can refill my water and drink it while I get ready for the day. Maybe that will be my goal for my day of rest - go buy a recovery product! I also need to go get my Biometric screen for my employer for health discounts. I am pleased with my Personal Health Assessment results, there were two areas I did not receive 100s on... Sleep and past Tobacco use. I sleep at least 7 hours a night but I am certain I do not get 8 or more on a regular basis. I feel 100% ok with this and I think with 2 small children 8 or more is not realistic. And I am 4 years smoke free but apparently it isn't considered "beneficial" until after 15 years of quit. Another point I disagree on somewhat but thats ok. I need some area to improve upon I suppose!

What a messy and boring blog post, LOL! Man! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment