Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Do your best and forget the rest!

Day 1 P90X down. Chest and Back and what a killer workout! I am much weaker than I thought, LOL. But proud of myself for doing all exercises, past my goal for each, with good form to failure. I was a little excited to see I'm going to need to either switch to resistance bands or buy bigger weights for one exercise, I never did feel the burn on that one. I used 8+3 lb dumbbells and it wasn't enough. My next investment (aka Swagbucks purchase thru Amazon gift cards) will be in a better set of dumbbells. Anywho...

The best thing I took away from today's workout is something Tony Horton said that applies to everything in life really. "Do your best and forget the rest!" Well, what a motivational thought that is! My new motto? Yes I think so. Because maybe, just maybe, the 'forget the rest' part will help me improve on my beating myself up little issue I have. Right? Right!

Off to work... I want to do another workout tho. I can't wait till tomorrow morning! I really need someone to take a before picture of me. I have tried to take my own picture and failed miserably, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment