Monday, July 9, 2012

What a crazy weekend

Busy busy busy pretty much sums it up. From sun up to sun down, we were busy. I spent 4 hrs cooking and cleaning the kitchen for the hubby yesterday for his bday. That is the last time I let him choose his menu, LOL. Homemade crab stuffed salmon with risotto and a Raspberry Cherry pie. Sure doesn't sound like a lot! But each dish is time consuming. Typically cooking relaxes me but not yesterday! This means I didn't get to try out any ideas from Pinterest. Well, actually I incorporated a crab stuffed salmon recipe from Pinterest into my own so I guess I did! Whoo hoo! And here I was feeling all unaccomplished and everything.

Today, YogaX for my P90X routine. I did not do it this morning and I have time scheduled during my lunch to do it, and I will get it done. Had a 3:30am wake up call when hubby returned with his truck and had to take off with my car. I heard ramblings of a tire problem or a bearing being shot... its all fuzzy right now. Whatever it is he can fix it when he gets home from work. Interestingly enough, totally different subject on Hubby, but he did say that based upon my results so far he is actually considering jumping on the P90X train with me. I have been on him for years now to do something to help his back, anything to strengthen his core. That is where he truly needs it most, being a truck driver he really needs that support. And a lot of roads he drives on tear up his back because those seats are not supportive. Which reminds me, why don't semi truck manufacturers make more ergonomic and supportive seats?

Ramblings for today complete. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment