Thursday, April 5, 2012

My first blog post

I've broken down and joined the blogging world. Will I keep up with it consistently? Highly doubtful. But who knows, I surprise myself all the time. Since I've only just begun, I suppose a little about me would be appropriate. I am a pretty down to earth, normal (so says ME), standard run of the mill 30-something year old. Between working full-time as a Configuration Analyst and being a mom to two babies under 3, I can't say I ever really sit still. Sure, I sit at a computer for my profession from 8-5pm but let me tell you, the mind is never not in use... most times it is maxed out. So Configuration Analyst is just a fancy way of saying I configure and program benefit systems for specific clients, constantly troubleshooting problems, making updates the client requires, etc. I am excited to say that I have recently received a promotion to Business Analyst which just means I won't be doing the programming and troubleshooting any longer, I'll strictly deal with clients and analyze their needs against the system's functionality. Sound boring? It really isn't too bad if you are a tech junkie like me. Oh on top of the full-time job and mom... I am a wife to an awesome guy, who is truly my best friend. I'd say he's only a complete PITA 10% of the time... ok maybe 20%. He is a heavy haul truck driver who LOVES, and I mean LOVES, his job. I'm blessed to know someone who greets every day of his job with the same level of enthusiasm and excitement as a kid in a candy store. Or me with unlimited cash at Best Buy. This blog was created mainly to endorse ads and share my love for Swag Bucks. It may grow to something bigger for myself, it may not. Only time will tell. Thanks for reading, following, or whatever it is you may do when you stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment