Friday, August 10, 2012

How do you keep track

This is truly my first attempt at keeping a blot going. I have little followers so I knowing won't get much feedback, but how do you keep track of ideas to write about throughout the day? I swear I must've had a thousand ideas today while working and now when the house is quiet and I am ending my day, I remember none? Time to keep a notebook by my side. I almost feel like that is what FB status updates really are...notes of general thoughts that I could expand on if I had time. Now there is an idea- tomorrow maybe I should scroll through previous FB status updates to inspire me.

The time is upon me. Tomorrow I will get a real tablet. Don't get me wrong, I <heart> my Kindle Fire but a true tablet it is not. Off to research... we shall see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment